Tuesday 9 April 2013

2 CAS Cards... Best Wishes and Thank you

Hi there!

It's been a while...
Went to the Art Specially Event last Saturday and it was a blast! Met some lovely friends and had the time of my life, feeling like a kid in a candystore :)
Unfortunately I had a terrible pain in the head all day, so didn't do any of the marvelous workshops, only looked and went home quite early. Last couple of years I go by train and take my bike with me so I can cycle from train to the event... always lovely to ride through an almost quiet forest early morning.
Unfortnately the trainride home was terrible.... had an hour extra traveltime...ah well... I've seen Amsterdam during that trip ;)

I'm already experimenting with my newly bought goodies and some projects will be soon on this blog *stay tuned*
My wallet enjoyed itself a lot, as Magnolia wasn't there, I didn't "need" *that* much and haven't spend that much like I normally do *whoopsie!*

Now I'd like to show you some cards I made recently, but haven't posted yet.
The challenges I'm playing in with each card, are under the card itself.

The first one is a card I cased from... myself :)
Oh yeah... I so loved the card I made earlier, I changed some things and here's the "improved" version of it...


Challenges:
- Crazy for CAS: Embellishments
- Card Mania: Diecuts/punches
- DigiSketchChallenge: Theme: Butterflies
- Lexi's Creations: Diecuts/Punches
- Hobbycutz: CAS
- Card Makin'Mamas: No patterned papers



And here's my second card.... with....

Oh yeah... some Bermuda Bay ink!! One of my fave blue colors and it's back in SU's next catalog *WHOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
I was so very unhappy when those incolors disappeared, including melon mambo and razzberry fizz, but the last 2 are already back and now Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry will be as well... Finally, as I almost ran out of those last cardstockcolors and am so glad I didn't sell those inkpads *lol*

Anyways... back to the project... just a very, very CAS "Thank you"-card, as I needed some of these for people.


Challenges:
- CAS on Sunday: Thank you
- My Time to Craft: CAS One-layer


Thank you so much for coming over and taking the time to visit :)


15 comments:

nicolet said...

Schitterend kaartje Angelique!
Groetjes Nicolet

Unknown said...

Both Card are beautiful...Thank you for entering our CAS challenge this week at Hobbycutz! Hugs Kobie

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeously CAS, love the different shades of blue!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

These are both beautiful cards Angelique. I love the layout of the top one and the blue shades on the bottom card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.
Helen x (DT)

Fran said...

Lovely card, love the colours, thank you for joining us at the Digi Sketch Challenge x

Ellen said...

Wat een gave CAS kaarten Angelique!
Mooie embellishments heb je gebruikt.
Bedankt voor het meedoen met Crazy for CAS.
Groetjes Ellen

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous card!! Love the fun brush stroke images in blue! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday! We hope you come back and play with us again! Smiles & Hugs, *Vicki* ~ DT member

mags said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz and good luck.
Mags
x

Laura said...

ohhh die kaartjes zijn gaaf...!!!

Groetjes Laura

Zw@@n said...

Wow, prachtig kaartje, Angélique. Hele mooie kleuren, daar hou ik wel van. En super CAS. Leuk dat je meedoet met CAS on Sunday. Liefs, Wilma

kenli said...

Very lovely! Love your design and colors! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challendges.

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous CAS cards, thanks for sharing at MTTC x

Cathy said...

Fabulous CAS cards, love the butterflies on the first and the wave effect on the second. Thank you for joining in the Hobbycutz challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful butterfly card.It looks striking with the vibrant colours.Just love the layout too.Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Mila said...

Lovely card! Really beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!
Hugs, Mila

Post a Comment