Wednesday 24 April 2013

Christmas Cards {with sketches} #70

Hi there and welcome back to another CCWS!

This week Nicolet made the sketch and it's way too cute!
I kept my card really CAS, wanted a clean and white base with only some papers on it.
I colored my stamped image with the Spectrum Noir markers. Got the colors I used on another piece of paper. Will let you know which colors I used.


A detailphoto of my card...


Thanks so much for coming over!
Please join us at the CCWS-blog with this challenge. As every week, you can win a Top 3 spot and there's a sponsored prize as well.... this week from Krea Teja.


10 comments:

Miranda said...

Je kaartje is leuk geworden angelique
Liefs Miranda

Lotte said...

Great card.
Hugs Lotte

Zw@@n said...

Erg mooi kaartje, Angélique.
Liefs, Wilma

Jolanda said...

Leuke kaart Angelique, mooi papier

Renata said...

Gave kaart Angélique!! Mooi ingekleurd. Liefs, Renata.

Wilma said...

Super!!
Liefs, Wilma

Janneke said...

Wat een mooie kaart heb je weer gemaakt ;o)

Nicole said...

Leuk kaartje...echt kerst met die kleurtjes :o)

Carol said...

A lovely card Angélique. Carol x

nicolet said...

Prachtig kaartje

Post a Comment