Monday 1 April 2013

Mojo Monday #287 -- Good photo :)

Hi all and welcome back!

Wow... this week's sketch at Mojo Monday has absolutely brought back my Mojo to create something within a reasonable time ;)

Already had these patterned papers on my desk and with a little help of the sketch, it turned into this card...



I'm not a "Blue-kinda"- person, but I totally love these colors combined with each other.
Love this one! :)

Anyways...thanks so much for coming over and hope to see you around later on :)


Challenges:
- Mojo Monday: Sketch #287
- ABC Challenges: K for Kraft



6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh my, this is stunning...you rocked this weeks sketch...hope you have a fabby week! I deleted your #9 link.

hugs *~*

Anita Meijer said...

Wat een schitterende kaart Angelique, helemaal top.
Liefs van Anita

Andrea W said...

Gorgeous card! I LOVE the patterned papers and beautiful details.

Christine said...

Het is inderdaad een mooie kleurencombinatie! Heel geslaagd!
Liefs
Christine

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is simply gorgeous from top to bottom! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Jewelsmae said...

Gorgeous, beautiful papers and kraft card sets them off so well

Post a Comment